We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
During pregnancy, physical and possibly emotional difficulties. These are due to the increase in certain hormones during pregnancy, natural changes in the body during pregnancy and the emotional effects of pregnancy. Bahçeci Clinic Gynecology and Obstetrics Specialist Op. Dr. Numan Beyazıt continues to share all the changes in pregnancy this week.
Kiss. Dr. View Numan's Full Profile Some expectant mothers may experience fainting and fainting attacks during pregnancy. In the early period of pregnancy, these faints occur as a result of hormonal changes, inadequate blood circulation in the brain or low blood sugar, and in the later stages of pregnancy, they occur as a result of decreased blood flow due to the pressure of the growing uterus on the vessels. Blood may accumulate in the legs, especially in extreme hot weather, in overheated areas if standing for a long time or sitting up suddenly when sudden changes in position, such as dizziness may occur. However, some women may experience palpitations. This palpitation is usually caused by the heart's increasing rate of beat to meet low blood pressure.
: What are your suggestions to prevent fainting seizures?
Kiss. Dr. View Numan's Full Profile
* Do not stand for a long time.
* Get up slowly while sitting or lying, especially after taking a hot shower.
* If you are feeling unconscious while standing, sit in fresh air if possible and wait for these symptoms to pass, or lie on your side (it is better for you not to lie on your back). remove.
* Always try to lie on your side. If you are comfortable just lying on your back, support yourself with pillows up. You should avoid lying on your back, your baby's weight can compress the veins leading to your heart and the blood flow to the brain may decrease.
* Take precautions to keep yourself cool in hot weather.
* To keep your blood sugar level at a normal level, feed regularly and regularly.
* Dizziness can be a symptom of high blood pressure. Tell your doctor if you have dizziness attacks in the second half of your pregnancy.
: Can hair change during pregnancy?
Kiss. Dr. View Numan's Full Profile Hormonal changes during pregnancy can affect your hair in many ways. Some women feel a reduction in hair growth and loss. Postpartum hair loss is observed to increase. This is associated with decreased hair loss during pregnancy and subsequent acceleration. Some expectant mothers also notice changes in the appearance of their hair during pregnancy, such as shine, dryness, or fat.
: Causes Headaches?
Kiss. Dr. View Numan's Full Profile Hormonal changes can lead to increased nasal sensitivity, nasal congestion, and inflammation of the sinuses, leading to headaches. Fatigue and change of posture are also the cause of headache. When you feel the future of headache, move to fresh air for relaxation or, if possible, rest in bed. Regular exercise, rest and correcting your posture are also beneficial. Although medication is generally avoided during pregnancy, paracetamol-containing medications can be safely used at a certain frequency (once or twice a day or 4 hours), if necessary. In the second half of pregnancy, you should inform your doctor as it may cause severe and persistent headaches, especially when accompanied by vomiting, as well as serious problems such as high blood pressure or eclampsia during pregnancy.
: What causes the burning sensation in the stomach?
Kiss. Dr. View Numan's Full Profile Indigestion and burning sensation in the stomach are among the common problems that occur as a result of hormonal changes in the later months of pregnancy and pressure of the growing baby on the stomach. The sensation of burning in the stomach is violent in the stomach and larynx and is accompanied by a feeling of acid secretion from the stomach to the mouth and is very disturbing. It is more noticeable when lying down, coughing and lifting heavy objects. It occurs for two reasons; acid release of the progesterone hormone to relax the muscles in the stomach, and pressure on the stomach of the growing baby and uterus. With these two effects, gastric acid emerges towards the esophagus and causes a burning sensation in the stomach.
: What are your recommendations for reducing indigestion and burning sensation in the stomach?
Kiss. Dr. View Numan's Full Profile
* Three small meals instead of five or six small regular meals, less and often should be fed
* Sit upright to reduce pressure on the stomach during meals
* Oily, spicy fried foods should be avoided
* Over-strenuous work after meals should be avoided
* After dinner a few hours before bedtime
* Gastric acid secretion should be neutralized with milk foods before bedtime
* Head should be supported with pillows during sleep
* Alcohol and coffee should be avoided
In case of intense burning sensation in the stomach, you should seek advice from your doctor. Frequently and in severe cases you may be given an antacid prescription.
: Causes nosebleeds and nasal congestion?
Kiss. Dr. View Numan's Full Profile Nasal bleeding during pregnancy, nasal congestion and sinus inflammation are common problems. These symptoms are caused by increased pressure on the vessels as a result of hormonal changes and increased circulating blood. Nasal obstruction, swollen sinuses can cause headaches. In case of severe nosebleeds, tilt your head forward and apply pressure from the sides to the nose wings until the bleeding stops. Sleeping with your head high can be relaxing in the nasal congestion. Applying vaseline to the mucous membranes of the nose can help prevent dryness and bleeding.
: Why do morning sickness occur during pregnancy?
Kiss. Dr. View Numan's Full Profile Especially in the first trimester of pregnancy, nausea is often experienced in the morning and sometimes all day. It occurs due to hormonal changes and is known as morning sickness. If you don't eat often enough, problems increase with low blood sugar levels. Tiredness will make you feel worse. Although morning sickness usually disappears after the first trimester of pregnancy, some women may experience this complaint throughout the pregnancy.
: What to do to reduce morning sickness?
Kiss. Dr. View Numan's Full Profile
* Fat-free toast and biscuit ingestion (especially ginger biscuits, ginger has a preventive effect of vomiting and can relax) and sugary tea or water before sleep, slowly getting out of bed, prevents you from feeling bad after a sudden change of position.
* Keep your blood sugar level constant during the day by eating less or less frequently. Some women feel better when snacking before bedtime.
* Feed with high carbohydrate and high fiber foods.
* Take plenty of liquid.
* Away from odors such as cigarettes, oily spicy foods and beverages to facilitate nausea such as coffee.
* Avoid excessive tight clothing that will put pressure on the stomach.
* Some people are used because of road holding, anti-nausea during the journey, some points on the wrist can be tried to apply pressure.
* Rest as much as possible, rest.
: Causes Swelling?
Kiss. Dr. View Numan's Full Profile Most women (40%) may experience swelling of the ankles, feet and hands during the later months of pregnancy. This is known as edema or fluid accumulation and is the result of pregnancy hormones, increased blood pressure, increased circulating blood volume, and increased body size by pressure on the legs. Prolonged standing often occurs more often in hot weather, under conditions where fluid build-up in the legs and feet is easier. It is known that standing and sitting in the same position for a long time, resting with feet raised whenever possible, regular exercise is effective in reducing swelling. Low-bottom shoes and supportive socks may be useful. Avoid traveling by bending your knees for a long time. We recommend that you consume plenty of non-alcoholic liquids during your flight and you can get up and walk around the clock, especially on long-term flights. If swelling on your hands, feet, legs, hands and ankles and face is accompanied by high blood pressure, you should contact your doctor immediately.