We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Your baby is 3 years old!
Babies may want to consume smaller portions at the age of 3 and may say that they are constantly saturated. This does not mean that your baby's appetite is reduced, you do not have to worry. This is because the growth rate has slowed down.
Your baby meals in small portions but feeder way.
A 3-year-old can consume 1/2 of the food an adult eats.
Children natural, healthy and balanced diet Teaching is one of the most important tasks of parents.
When the baby is born With the help of instinct and reflexes, breast milk is easily taken. Conscious nutrition learns by observing what and how his family eats long before he can walk and talk. First, awareness of nutrition and then independence develops. So it's not what your parents say about nutrition. how they feed is more important.Families should be role models for their babies.
Children at any time healthy snacks other unhealthy foods should be out of reach of children. If you are looking for alternative healthy snacks for your baby, you can review our article on the most useful supplementary foods for babies.
Another point to consider when feeding your child food cooking techniques.Foods are not damaged by methods such as steaming and steaming. The best way to cook vegetables is by steaming. The fish may be steamed, grilled or baked in the oven. Frying is a very unhealthy cooking method. If possible, frying should not be preferred.
Cheesecake for Babies and Adults!
Are you ready for a tariff that will smell the whole house?
You will love the delicious orange cheesecake recipe from Hammm Goat Milk Biscuits!
We have prepared this flavor for both you and your baby. Eat with pleasure.
Materials you need:
- 3/4 Water Glass HAMMM Palm Extract
- 3 eggs
- 600 grams of Labne Cheese
- 200 ML Cream
- 1.5 Tablespoons Starch
- 1 Pack HAMMM Goat Milk Biscuits
- 50 Grams Butter
- 1.5 Glass of Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Starch
- Pass the HAMMM goat milk baby biscuit through the food processor. Add melted butter on top.
- Pour one teaspoon of biscuit mixture into cupcake containers and press with a glass.
- In a bowl, add labne cheese, eggs, cream, HAMMM palm extract and starch and mix with a whisk.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture into cupcake cups.
- Bake in a preheated oven set to 150 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove baked cheesecakes from the oven and allow to cool.
- Stir in orange juice and starch. On top of each cheesecake, share one tablespoon. Serve after cooling.
Cheesecake You can watch our recipe video.
Sugar Free Cookies
- 3 Tablespoons HAMMM Goat Horn Extract
- 1.5 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 50 Grams of Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Dessert Spoon Semolina
- 1 Dessert Spoon Rice Flour
- 1 Dessert Spoon Yogurt
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1.5 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- HAMMM Goat Horn extract, room temperature butter, olive oil, semolina, rice flour, egg yolk and yogurt mix by whisking.
- Add baking soda and whole wheat flour on top and get the cookie dough.
- Shape with your hands or molds Cook in an oven set at 175 degrees for about 8-10 minutes.
Sugar free cookies You can watch our recipe video.
Baby with Vegetables
- 1/4 Pieces of Pumpkin
- 1/4 Carrot
- 1/4 Potatoes
- 2 Green Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Bottle of Cowberry Water (200 ml)
- Put water into the water tank of the Mamajoo 5-function dry sterilizer and food warmer.
- Cut zucchini, carrots, potatoes and fresh beans into tiny cubes.
- Put the chopped vegetables in Mamajoo's steam cooking chamber.
- It will signal when the water runs out in Mamajoo's water tank. Crush the cooked vegetables with a fork. Add the extra virgin olive oil over the vegetable puree. Serve your baby.
You can watch our recipe video of baby with vegetables.
Baked Baby Pasta
- 1 Pack HAMMM Pasta with Turmeric
- 2 Glasses of Water
- 1 Cup Nidola Goat Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese Grater
- 1 Pinch of Parsley
- Half Tea Glass Milk
- Put drinking water, Nidola Goat Milk and olive oil in a pot. Add 1 pack of Hammm Turmeric Pasta on the mixture that starts to boil. Cook until the water is absorbed.
- Place the pasta in a bowl to warm. Add the eggs, half a cup of milk and parsley and mix.
- Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese over the mixture you share in the ovenware.
- Bake in the oven set to 180 degrees.
Baby Pasta You can follow our recipe.Note! Every baby is special. Before giving recipes to your baby, consult the doctor who follows your baby's development.
Follow your baby's development with the Persentil chart!
Leave a comment below this article to share your experiences with us. If you have any questions, you can ask our questions and answers.
Nutritionist Beyza Uyan