We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mother Psychology in Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is a miraculous act just like pregnancy and birth. Pregnancy, delivery at the end of pregnancy, subsequent milk and breastfeeding your little baby are irreparable.
Foundations during pregnancy bond between mother and babyWith the start of the breastfeeding process, it gains a different dimension and helps to strengthen your love bond and trust while giving your baby more attachment to you.
Therefore, only nutritional value of milk and it is important not to feed and develop your baby's stomach, but also to breastfeed.
The quality and length of this period is also related to the psychological state of the mother who is left alone with the care of her baby after birth. Therefore Psychology of nursing mothers, Although it differs in every woman, it is one of the most important factors of this period when she feeds her baby with milk.
The feeling of motherhood is one of the most beautiful emotions in the world that develops from the moment you begin to feel your baby in your belly! As you hold your baby in your arms, you will add a new feeling to these emotions that you have experienced for the first time in your life and you will start breastfeeding your mini.Being a part of you, watching her sucking milk, will probably be your most enjoyable moments in this period. However, the effects of changes in hormone levels during pregnancy and postpartum on the emotional state of fresh mothers are very strong.
Even when the puerperium is added, even the breastfeeding period can become a concern for you. 'Will my milk come?', 'Is my milk enough for my baby?', 'Can I breastfeed correctly?', 'Will my breasts become very deformed?' The doubts you feel for your baby as well as for yourself will increase greatly.
Each breastfeeding mother, from time to time struggles with these questions.
The important thing is to try not to tire your mind with these worries and enjoy breastfeeding.
How Does Breastfeeding Affect Your Psychology?
Although the feeling of motherhood is heavy, it may take time for you to adapt to a new period, the process of breastfeeding your baby.
Sometimes she may have problems with breastfeeding, nipple stretch marks and mastitis such as discomfort. The occurrence of these conditions may adversely affect your perspective on breastfeeding.
If you want to know more about Mastit, please click on the link below.
What is Mastitis? 7 Ways to Prevent Mastitis! // www. / Mastitis-net-online-7-way roll /
In general, however, when you are constantly breastfeeding your baby, your body adjusts the rhythm accordingly and releases milk and makes you feel happy and peaceful while breastfeeding.Keeping in touch with your baby, caring for her during breastfeeding and caressing her will affect your psychology in a positive way and will help to create the environment for producing more milk.
It is not right to see breastfeeding as an act of just feeding the baby. It is also important for both your baby and you to feel better and happier.
How to Avoid Puerperium? You can watch our video.
Importance of Breastfeeding on Mother's Psychological Status
The body undergoes serious changes during and after pregnancy. There may be differences in your physical appearance that cannot be restored in a short time.
First of all, this is a process, and it takes time for your body to recover and return to its original state.While you experience the sadness of this situation on the other hand, your average baby At 2 hour intervals breastfeeding.
Research has shown the following conclusions regarding breastfeeding and maternal psychology;
- Mothers who breastfeed their babies, the 1st trimester called less depressive symptoms compared to the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- It was found that mothers who continued breastfeeding their babies until the age of 3 months had less depressive symptoms compared to all times of pregnancy and even the moment of birth.
- In the mothers who could not breastfeed their babies, the depressive symptoms remained the same.
All these findings have many positive effects on mothers;
- Breastfeeding your baby at regular intervals during the day or at night will put your sleep in an order
- You are in contact with your little pup during breastfeeding, love and caress him, touch and make eye contact will strengthen the relationship between you and your baby.
- Your baby, who feels your skin and your smell, will increase your confidence and feel safe.
- Since regular breastfeeding will increase milk production, it is possible to avoid various diseases that may occur while feeding your baby. peaceful confinement you will be provided.
- The happiness and peace of feeding your baby will positively affect your psychology.
The Battle of Feelings of Motherhood and Femininity
One of the most challenging conditions for mothers during breastfeeding is the tides between motherhood and femininity. Fresh mothers right after birth Breastfeeding they may think that their spouses will no longer find themselves as beautiful and attractive as they used to be because of the extreme tenderness and sensuality brought about by the puerperium, or they may look at sex more cold during this time.
As the hormones direct the priority to the care and health of your baby, your eyes begin to look for traces of your former condition in the mirror. Mothers in this dilemma increase in depressed state they can be seen, unhappy and uneasy.
Just like your pregnancy, you should remember that breastfeeding is a process and will end when the time comes, after which it returns to the old levels of hormones. your libido just remember that you will win back.
Breastfeeding and Puerperium Syndrome
Heavy or light; Almost every mother is experiencing puerperium symptoms. Some mothers may show these symptoms very clearly and may have difficulty adapting to these innovations in their lives.
There may even be mothers who do not want to breastfeed and refuse to breastfeed. Research shows that; Breastfeed your baby, emerging after pregnancy depressive symptoms significantly reduces.Serotonin and melatonin hormones increase with breastfeeding helps the mother to cope with stress and anxiety more easily and helps her to get into a better mood.
Do not worry about breastfeeding questions from the environment!
Disturbing questions and comments from the environment are the main reasons that make many mothers uneasy and anxious during the breastfeeding process.
Words from your relatives or family elders, often intended to inform and guide you, can make you feel under pressure and feel that you are not enough for your baby.
- How to breastfeed,
- What you should eat,
- People will tell you what you should not eat. This can overwhelm you; but first of all, you should remember that these people speak for the sake of you and your baby and try not to stress yourself.
If you want to learn how to feed during breastfeeding, click the link below!
Nutrition Advice During Breastfeeding: // www. / Breast-feeding-the-eras onerileri /
There may be people trying to help you, as well as curious and caring people around you;
- That your milk is not enough for the baby and does not feed it,
- You cannot breastfeed your baby well,
- Your milk is not good for your baby,
- There will also be those who ask or tell if you are breastfeeding your baby. Try to enjoy breastfeeding your baby without worrying about these questions and discourses that are open to wounds on the nursing mother's psychology.